Yesterday was so peaceful...being off work and doing whatever I wanted. I met with a few friends at different points of the day, coffee--a walk and then in the evening a drink. Joy !! It was easy, simple--though I found I had to make myself clean--which is consisently true for me. It's kinda like being a kid that has to clean their room before they can go play--or at least that was the case for me, still holding true as an adult.
It's hard to believe almost everyday was like that a few years, I wonder why I didn't enjoy it more--because it's
honestly pretty great.
I'll be wonderful at being retired.
But, since I'm not retired yet, I'll have to go to work today...
"Happiness is only real when shared".....from Into the Wild
- ► 2012 (28)
- A few weeks ago I received an email from a man ask...
- Morning dreams
- Breaking up an afternoon fight
- Listening to this link this morning about patience...
- Practice remembering
- Saturday Saturns Day Yesterday was so peaceful......
- Trusting inward
- Remembering 9/11
- Free. To. Be. without a breathalyzer.
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2010 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (60)
- ► 2007 (86)