Wednesday, September 28, 2011
it was a quick morning dream, i'm sure
as i layed in bed
next to the-end-of-my-affair-love
to wandering guitar-loving-folk-festival-folks
i noticed skyward
as the overgrown owl
cascaded below to the crowd
opening his wings
with a strong hawk on the left side
and a rainbow colored parrot on the right
to the earth
crying lovable tears
as we stood
and they swirled
to find another flight
"Happiness is only real when shared".....from Into the Wild
- ► 2012 (28)
- A few weeks ago I received an email from a man ask...
- Morning dreams
- Breaking up an afternoon fight
- Listening to this link this morning about patience...
- Practice remembering
- Saturday Saturns Day Yesterday was so peaceful......
- Trusting inward
- Remembering 9/11
- Free. To. Be. without a breathalyzer.
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2010 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (60)
- ► 2007 (86)