The Dalai Lama
I don't know how I feel about any one person having immense influence over people, but the DL seems to pretty much rock it.
His loving guidance towards people, the world and life offer truths that can be found in all religions.
I love that he understands and shares that all people want to be happy...and it's our place to discover what makes us happy physically and emotionally--while also letting go of what makes us suffer.
I imagine he has a loving presence, attracting those who also love...which I could completely handle for the day--PLUS more.
"Happiness is only real when shared".....from Into the Wild
- ► 2012 (28)
- What's made a huge impact on my life lately...
- Who inspires me on day 16...
- What I wanna do before I die picture...
- Someone I couldn't live without
- Edward Hopper
- What I love on day 12...
- It's really been more than 11 days...but what I ha...
- Day 10--Who I do the most crazy things with...
- Who's gotten me through the most...
- Grace and the Mexican restaurant
- Laughing on Day 8
- Day 7--My most treasured item isn't an item...
- Who I'd love to change places with for the day
- Day 5--A Pic of my Fave Memory
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2010 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (60)
- ► 2007 (86)