Wednesday, February 16, 2011
What I love on day 12...
I have always loved Ovaltine. I can not say the same for Quik or Hersheys. Just Ovaltine. Love.
When I was little I would drink chocolate milk so rich with the malty-flavored chocolate I would get an upset belly.
Not the best thought, but now 30 years later--a happy-ish type memory.
Then it seemed there were many years I didn't drink it--and I'm not sure why other than I was young and my parents did the grocery shopping.
Along came my oldest and by the late 90's, I was back to drinking Ovaltine all over again.
This time, not only did I love the flavor, but understood why my parents probably bought it in the first place...vitamins and minerals. Yes, it does contain a number of them--unlike other chocolate milk products.
Plus--I felt like my girls were getting a treat.
And so--we still drink it.
Quite abit actually.
Yummy love in a glass.
"Happiness is only real when shared".....from Into the Wild
- ► 2012 (28)
- What's made a huge impact on my life lately...
- Who inspires me on day 16...
- What I wanna do before I die picture...
- Someone I couldn't live without
- Edward Hopper
- What I love on day 12...
- It's really been more than 11 days...but what I ha...
- Day 10--Who I do the most crazy things with...
- Who's gotten me through the most...
- Grace and the Mexican restaurant
- Laughing on Day 8
- Day 7--My most treasured item isn't an item...
- Who I'd love to change places with for the day
- Day 5--A Pic of my Fave Memory
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2010 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (60)
- ► 2007 (86)