Monday, February 28, 2011
What's made a huge impact on my life lately...
The story of Ganesha. Maybe you know it...boy with the elephant head?
Well...last Thursday I took my girls to a Puja and it was by far one of the most amazing spiritual experience I've had with my girls, plus other folks...and the story of Ganesha was told. I knew it, but my girls did not.
Our yogi, Lila, who was telling it was very animated and brought them into the story...they understood the meaning.
What was amazing about that evening was how it ended up evolving into this Ganesha love-fest...how my girls wanna do our own Puja and how I will sing to remove these obstacles in my own life.
"Happiness is only real when shared".....from Into the Wild
- ► 2012 (28)
- What's made a huge impact on my life lately...
- Who inspires me on day 16...
- What I wanna do before I die picture...
- Someone I couldn't live without
- Edward Hopper
- What I love on day 12...
- It's really been more than 11 days...but what I ha...
- Day 10--Who I do the most crazy things with...
- Who's gotten me through the most...
- Grace and the Mexican restaurant
- Laughing on Day 8
- Day 7--My most treasured item isn't an item...
- Who I'd love to change places with for the day
- Day 5--A Pic of my Fave Memory
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2010 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (60)
- ► 2007 (86)