I don't really do anything crazy.
I do things others may not do...like dance alone or with Jackie B...or bellydance with my friends.
I enjoy having a cocktail--but does that bring out the crazy with one certain person?
Though I understand there are certain friends you may do one thing with, but not another...but even when I think back, there's never been one person I acted all up with...I probably had a group of them:) Though the people in my life--Tammie and Kim--have made me laugh the absolute most, which can lead to some goofiness...
Over all though...call me boring.
Or a party-pooper.
I'm open and up for alot, with the folks I love and trust--but not with just one person--just for the sake of it.
"Happiness is only real when shared".....from Into the Wild
- ► 2012 (28)
- What's made a huge impact on my life lately...
- Who inspires me on day 16...
- What I wanna do before I die picture...
- Someone I couldn't live without
- Edward Hopper
- What I love on day 12...
- It's really been more than 11 days...but what I ha...
- Day 10--Who I do the most crazy things with...
- Who's gotten me through the most...
- Grace and the Mexican restaurant
- Laughing on Day 8
- Day 7--My most treasured item isn't an item...
- Who I'd love to change places with for the day
- Day 5--A Pic of my Fave Memory
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2010 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (60)
- ► 2007 (86)