Monday, February 14, 2011
It's really been more than 11 days...but what I hate:
I hate it.
I don't know anyone who likes it, but some who are more tolerant of it...
I respect soldiers.
I feel for them.
Some people believe we'll always have war--
that breaks my heart.
I read once in a passage about reincarnation that at some point in
our lives that we've been a soldier or fought in a war.
I can believe that.
I believe that's why some people are so against it, while others
remain in the cycle.
I may seem niave about my peace/love/war/hippiness...but really--i am not.
I just believe no one wins.
It's not glorius.
But we fight onward and upward...
"Happiness is only real when shared".....from Into the Wild
- ► 2012 (28)
- What's made a huge impact on my life lately...
- Who inspires me on day 16...
- What I wanna do before I die picture...
- Someone I couldn't live without
- Edward Hopper
- What I love on day 12...
- It's really been more than 11 days...but what I ha...
- Day 10--Who I do the most crazy things with...
- Who's gotten me through the most...
- Grace and the Mexican restaurant
- Laughing on Day 8
- Day 7--My most treasured item isn't an item...
- Who I'd love to change places with for the day
- Day 5--A Pic of my Fave Memory
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2010 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (60)
- ► 2007 (86)