Truth is...

Truth is I love truth is.


If you don't know what "Truth is" is let me explain, from what I understand.


On Facebook my girls get these random posts on their walls beginning with 'Truth is...' and then their friend, who they may know well or not, ends the sentence.


Example: Truth is, last yr lunch was fun.
              Truth is, your gorgeous but we should hang out more.
              Truth is, you're the biggest creeper, but I love you anyway. hahaha.


They go on and on.  It seems to be an eternal FB thing--that is so positive.  So, in this age of fear and 'cyberbullying' that we hear about, I realized this is one of those rare positive games.


I know when I was in school I rarely shared with random people what I liked about them.  This breaks that boundary and just lets the love flow.


Truth is, you're beautiful just the way you are!


Om

Comments

Popular Posts