poetry. thoughts and more than make-believe.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

zen in one



This week has emotionally sucked.
There hasn't been any REAL reason..nothing is fundamentally different
with my schedule or my life, just the raw reality of responsibility.


I realized I miss the days of rose colored glasses and only paying the cable bill,
...having a bedtime reading partner 
...smelly laundry
...adult home companionship
so how did I handle it?
I withdrew in my day to day life at the library.
I practiced asana and meditated more.
I tried to listen to happy yoga music and chant.
And then today,
I woke up alittle happier.
Lighter.
I had a wonderful bedtime asana practice last night.
Alot of standing poses...which are grounding and because they
deal with our base chakra--if we have family, work issues,
they can surface.
I don't know if anything necessarily surfaced, but I moved threw it and I went
to bed alittle lighter.


Today I still feel the blahness, but alittle more me...alittle more zen.
Om xoxo

No comments:

"Happiness is only real when shared".....from Into the Wild
There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive