What I wish I could forget

Not this moment...but
O
M
Goodness...my hair!!

Let me quick alittle background on the pic.

I'm probably 15 or 16...so that'd be like
1988ish...hence, the big hair.
Then my friend and I--she lived in a rather large house with plenty of room, so I'm unsure why we chose to sleep in the spare bedroom with the inflatable...unless we just wanted a double bed to sleep in. 

And we weren't friends that would get dressed up and do make-up or hair, so again--not sure why we were actually doing hair.

Yes--notice the crimper off to the left.

I probably had a perm--just like Tammie and I did here:


Another moment, I would never want to forget, but the hair--I can easily laugh at and forget. And again, notice the permed hair, plus opening the hot rollers!!
But then again--thankfully I know I never wanna return to this style again.
Tammie would never let me anyhow.
Or my girls.
Om.

Comments

i will forever love that picture. we should totally do hair tonight. ;)

Popular Posts