Let's Go Traveling...

On day 20--lets go traveling...oh say to a beach because this gray, midwest weather is about to put me under.  Though it's not the worse I've suffered from, it's been an eternally long winter.  And I'm ready for the sun.
And the beach.
Tropical--perferable with fruity drinks and sexy cabana boys.




On the way home, lets stop in New York for a yoga retreat.
Yes--my spiritual crisis for the moment...
So I'm in a crux of a situation--one that I don't know is possible either way because
of work and my girls.
Again--traveling to New York for a long weekend in May.
I had completely planned on this --well minus the not knowing part.




Then I get a text yesterday from Tammie asking if I wanna go to Nashville to see the lovely Beth Hart perform at the end of April.
Well--of course I want a road trip with my BFF, listen to amazing music and have an unforgettable time!!
But--yoga.
Beth.
Yoga.
Beth.
Problem is the universe isn't really giving me a sign because the two words go hand-in-hand either way.




I wish I could do both.
But, I can't.
Tammie's going no matter what--so I don't feel guilty about not going--I just know the amount of fun we'd have.

But this weekend was already mentally planned for me--and I know this is the life direction I'm heading--so....

Comments

it's ok. you should go to new york. where ever the spirits guide you. ;)
why i love you xoxox

Popular Posts