So this week has been one of those back-to-spring weeks...

I want to say I don't know what it is about this time of the year and bringing back life to the slowness of winter, but I do know for myself--it's the sunshine.  The weather here has been warmish, sunny...my tulips, daffodils and trees are just taking off.  I love the contrast between the mauvish redbud flowers and the lime green shoots of the willow tree.  I'm in love with spring right now.

The walking in the sunshine and holding my heart high, opening all around...it's such a feel good moment.

Life keeps truckin and I'm pretty sure I know where my path is leading--but can't get too attached to the positiveness of that fact yet...

So...yoga this morning in the Saturday sunshine..gonna watch my baby girl at her "track" meet and just enjoy the day.
Love.

Comments

Popular Posts