Wednesday, May 30, 2007
This Memorial Day was one of the first for a time that the girls and I didn't all go out to the cemetary. One did. Rode her bike with her friend. I stood at the curb remembering my picture at work. I'm holding the youngest while the other two stood beside me, looking at the camera--into the sun. That was before going to the cemetary. There really were only a few years going. Walking. Maybe next year, but maybe not.
"Happiness is only real when shared".....from Into the Wild
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (85)
- ► 2010 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (60)
- and i thought about the horse horseman (a.k.a cowb...
- curving curvey curve
- This Memorial Day was one of the first for a time ...
- time for
- because my eyes wouldn't shut shut shut shut sleep...
- make be lie ve ry (make believe) very
- cast away om pale green forest ceiling trees ca...
- Yesterday morning I was sink-standing, doing dish...
- So on my morning walk
- ▼ May (11)