Love what you do


Really...I have it figured out, the LOVE part of being what I do...I am grateful to know myself in that way.  I know I love yoga, sharing what I know, reading, jewelry, outdoors, music and people. I've been fortunate to follow my path, because I've never doubted I could.  My path.  That might be a rocky, weed-driven path, but none the less, mine. 

Now, I doubt I could become a rocket scientist, but I do believe if I loved it, I'd figure out how to become a rocket scientist. 

Maybe that's it.  Believing you can do it, even if you don't know how.
Kind of like me going back to school.
I didn't know how I was going to manage and if I think too long about it, I start to freak out and wonder how I really am doing it.
But, I am.
And I will.
So when it comes to student teaching and I have no money coming in, I won't worry now (pant, pant) but know it will all fall into place.

It will, because there's no other way.
That may mean serving tables at night or teaching lots of yoga, but it will all come together.

Love. 

Comments

Popular Posts