Dreaming...

This morning I dreamt that a Shiva-type energy told me she wanted to show me the "something" and meditation room.   She took me through the woods and I found myself into a large purple room.  Sam was in there and it was like it was his idea to have this room, but he wasn't quite sure about it.  And when I was looking around I could see that outside of the room there were two other beds, like they were going to be his and Andrew's.  But as I was in this room, I could feel the warm breeze flowing through and I kept saying how beautiful it was.  There were woods and a pond out back and I kept feeling the wind.  Then I looked up and I was like, "why wouldn't you want to stay in here?  It is what I've always wanted - a clear ceiling...like a tent."  It was wonderful...and then I woke up.

I hope Sam is doing ok this morning...I wonder if the dream is about him or if it is about me finding a new spiritual room?  A place to truly be....

Comments

kate whitaker said…
hi! i absolutely love your blog- its beautifully written.

it would mean a lot if you could check out my blog- i am searching for a 1000 things to do in a lifetime and then giving them a go for myself.

1000thingstodoinalifetime.blogspot.com

Popular Posts