Saturday

My plan this Saturday morning was to sleep in--7ish sounded good.
Was is the key word.
At 6:15 my middle daughters alarm woke me up--and seeing how she wasn't home to
turn it off...up I scuttled into her room, knowing I wasn't really turning it off correctly,
but hoping I might have been.
No.
Snooze-time-later, approximately 7 minutes, I was up again and decided I did
get to sleep in, even if it wasn't 7am.

So--now at 9:15, I feel amazing.
Though my meditation was cut short because Sassy-cat, jumping off the table towards me,
I had clear visuals, sensations and thoughts in my 15 minutes.
This lead to applying for work--which is another story--and then for a lovely morning asana practice.

I have no clear plans for the day.
I will do some housework and stuff I generally procrastinate towards, but
I am free today to do what comes to me.

Smile at a stranger.
Connect.
Love.
Om.

Comments

Popular Posts